Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fabulous Day!

It's days like this
that make me rejoice
that bring glory and sunshine
and hope and joy to my life.

I drove my son and friends to school, 
then met my Summit Sister in Estacada
for a glorious day of climbing on Mt. Hood.
It was a bluebird day!
And the sweat down my face as we 
 snow shoed up to 8200 feet.
We found the perfect lunch spot
70 degrees and SPECTACULAR!

Laura and I eagerly discussed our upcoming adventure.

We slogged down the mountain,
glissading a bit,
drove home and then...

I showered, dressed and hopped into my mom's Solstice convertible
with my Baby Girl.
We ate sushi downtown on 23rd street.
It was yummy!
But best of all we shared our lives with each other.

Time together with those you love is precious. 
Connect
Share
Laugh
Sweat
Eat
Cry
Dream

No comments: