Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2007

How can I even begin to express the gratefulness of my heart?

As I reflect on these past three years and remember the suffering, trauma and tears, I can’t help but see the flip side: peace, hope and love.

I’ve known Jesus Christ and tried to walk with Him since I was 5 years old. Sometimes I walked very close by His side. Sometimes I walked ahead or behind Him. One time I even ran away from Him for a couple of years, but always He was there pursuing me, as the gentleman, never forcing Himself, yet allowing my soul to sense His presence.

But never have I realized how much Christ loved me and my precious son and husband and daughters as I do now. Do you know how much Jesus loves me and my family?

Ephesians 3:17b-18 says, “And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the LOVE of Christ…”

And I KNOW this LOVE, because of YOU!

You have:
· cried with us
· carried us
· served us
· waited on us
· given to us
· sacrificed for us
· prayed for us
· blessed us
· loved us
· mourned with us
· sat with us
· laughed with us


YOU have demonstrated Christ’s LOVE beyond anything I could have ever imagined or believed would be or could be possible. YOU have been Jesus’ hands and feet expressing His LOVE. And you continue LOVING us, even today.

The verse goes on to say “…and to know this LOVE that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:19

I am FILLED with the fullness of God, my heart full of gratitude and LOVE, because of YOU.

Thank you and have a very blessed and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: